Will I need to employ anyone else?

The size and complexity of your project will determine what other professionals will need to be involved. You will need a structural engineer, detailed surveys and possibly a party wall consultant. Extensive refurbishments and new build will need a quanity surveyor and sustainabilty consultant to comply and ideally exceed building regulations, and a quantity surveyor to advise on the most cost effective solutions.

We will coordinate and arrange fee proposals for your consideration and coordinate consultants input throughout the project on your behalf.